When a public school student takes a GaVS course as a part of the regular school day, the local school receives their full FTE funding and is then responsible for paying the tuition and GaVS fees. Each local school has a staff member designated as the GaVS facilitator. This facilitator approves the payment type for each student taking a course. Any public school student taking a course as part of the regular school day should have that payment marked as school will pay.
High school A or B course: $250 tuition
High school AB course: $500 tuition
Middle School course: $250 tuition
Fee Schedule (per semester)
Out of state fee: $150 per course
- At the end of each month, schools will be mailed a statement for tuition owed for students taking a course with GaVS that current semester.
- This statement will not include any enrollments where the student or parent paid for a course because it was taken outside the regular school day.
- The statement must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. Currently schools should pay by check.
- If a student withdraws inside the refund window (within 13 school days of getting course access), a credit will be given to the school.
- The credit will be applied towards any unpaid GaVS enrollments in the current semester.
- Any credits remaining at the end of registration period will be refunded to the school. Click here for the registration timeline,
*If you need to make name or address changes to your invoice, please complete the form HERE.